Thursday, October 23, 2014

Link rn

I don't know y'all. There's been a lot of emotions and feelings and thoughts that have never been there these past few weeks here at link. It's scary, but I know God's putting me through it for a reason. As hard as it seems to keep believing that, it's what I have to do.

 What I have learned from this past week though, is that friends are cool people. Sometimes they do stuff that really irritates you, sometimes you do stuff that really irritates them. Thankfully, the friends here, understand forgiveness and are able to give and accept it easier than most people I know. I'm able to be real with people face to face for the first time and able to listen to other peoples struggles and actually get to know them. It's not like kamp, we're not with each other for just a month. It's 9 months, so far it's been almost 2 months and relationships keep growing. Don't get me wrong, it's hard at times, real hard, but I think I'm slowly starting to open up with people and I think that's a good thing. I don't really do it that often, but this week it's something I've been forced to do multiple times, and it's actually not as bad as I thought it was. So, S/O to that and to cool people at Link who love Jesus and love talking about Jesus and S/O to krispey Kreme discounts. With out them, Link wouldn't be the same, and Monday morning accountability breakfast wouldn't be the same.



~Link Life~


I longboarded into a freshly painted parking lot

There's still some tar on my body.

I haven't moved my darts yet because I'm so proud of doing this

I snuck away from small groups monday and got inside a giant bass

Joe White gave me $60 on his birthday and wouldn't let me say no. So.....

This is my small group. we're cute

Courtney came. So ice cream was necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment