Thursday, October 16, 2014

Being Nice is Nice

Do you ever notice how when people judge or make fun of people you know really well, you get offended? The people making fun of them don't know what they've been through, they don't know them at all so why the heck are they judging them? I personally get extremely irritated when people make fun of or talk behind my best friends back. They don't know her, they don't know what all has happened in her life to make her that way, and they haven't made any effort to get to know her, so why are they judging her? But then, I turn around and immediately judge someone else who I think has a bad attitude about everything, or is annoying.  As believers we're called to love one-another as ourselves and not to judge others for their ways.

While at Link Year, there have been multiple people who have been "annoying" or "dumb" and have just really gotten on my nerves for being themselves. It wasn't until recently I realized some things that have happened to a certain person who I thought was incredibly annoying. After finding out this information, my entire view changed on her and how I need to start viewing others. There's a reason that person acted "annoying" and it wasn't a happy reason. Some people don't know how to deal with things that have happened in their past and they act out in certain ways. That doesn't make them annoying, that doesn't make them dumb, that doesn't make them anything but God child that you are an equal to.

I've realized I need to stop judging people by the way they act and accept them as my brother or sister in Christ and love them. Because aside from spreading the gospel and growing in relationship with Christ, that is all I'm called to do.



~Link Life~

This looks dope. @K-1 dock

It was my birthday Saturday and I went to Panera and these goons were there

This is Katie. Katie is my friend.

I got a job at Landrys. I have to wear this. Help. This is my disgusted face.
My best friend sent me the best thing ever for my birthday. it has thumb holes

Riley and I got in the trunk of Ali Pavs car *vroom vroom *


No comments:

Post a Comment